That is right I said it. You need to eat more chocolate!
Now wait a minute before you run out to the store and raid the candy section!
I am not talking about the type of chocolate that is filled with sugar and preservatives.
I referring to high quality chocolate made with real cocoa.
I know you probably asking yourself, “why would a personal trainer be telling me to eat more chocolate?’
A well informed one if I do say so myself.
The reason that you need to eat more chocolate is because you may be deficient in an very important trace mineral and not even know it.
The mineral that I am referring to is magnesium.
Magnesium is an extremely important mineral for us to consume.
It’s involved in hundreds chemical reactions in your body and helps you maintain optimal health.
Unfortunately, most Americans don’t reach the recommended daily intake of 400mg.
This can lead to a host of problems that can result with you taking an unnecessary trip to the Dr. and possible consuming toxic medications.
Below are 9 signs that you may be suffering include:
5. Craving chocolates
6. High blood pressure
7. Acid reflux
8. Muscle cramps & pain
9. Irregular heart beat
To make sure that you get in your daily requirements of magnesium I have 3 suggestions.
#1 Eat more foods that are high in magnesium like:
· Brazil Nuts
· Pumpkin Seeds
· Rice Bran
The second suggestion is to consume a quality multi vitamin.
Finally, join my Spring Into FitRanX Special for 30 Days.
Your program will include a Goal Assessment with yours truly where you will fill out a questionnaire that reveals if you may be magnesium deficient.
I will also develop a detailed workout program and a custom food menu so at the end of the 30 days you will be lighter, more toned , have increased energy.
Click the link HERE to reserve your spot in this exclusive 30 day program and be on your way to increased energy and a healthier more fit summer!
My name is Coach Sykes and for the past 15 years I have been helping individuals reach their fitness goals.
Prior to taking a client through a body transformation I need to get a picture of where they are current, where they aspire to be, and what barriers has stood between them reaching their fitness goals in the past.
I call this a goal assessment.
In taking literally thousands of people through this process I have identified 5 major reasons that people DO NOT reach their fitness goals.
Below is a list of the 5 reasons that people do not reach their fitness goals and more importantly a solution on how you can overcome these 5 barriers.
The first reason that people fail at reaching their fitness goals deals 80% of a person’s fitness results.
Food Intake- Up to 80% of your results are a direct result of what you eat. Some questions that elude people when it comes to health and fitness are:
· how many calories should we consume to reach our goals?
· when is the best time to consume meals?
· how much protein should I be taking in?
· what are good versus bad carbs?
When I train people, I give them a specific menu that deals with PRECISE answers to the above questions.
The second reason that you are not reaching your fitness goals deals with exercise.
More specifically how much & what type of cardiovascular exercise is needed for you to reach your goal.
Common questions that go unanswered dealing with cardio are:
· when should I do cardio?
· how long should we cardio for?
· how many days should we do cardio?
· which type of cardio will work best for you?
Again, after our goal assessment I give a specific cardiovascular training program to my members so they no longer have any guess work about what they need to do in order to see the most amount of results in the shortest period of time.
The third area that is commonly missed by people seeking to lose weight and or gain muscle is how do we get the nutrient requirements into their body without adding additional calories?
The questions that I receive regarding supplementation include:
· should you be taking compounds that assist with gaining muscle or losing fat?
· b) which supplements work and which are a waste of time/money?
· c) how long should I take a supplement before I start seeing results from it?
Through 17 years of experience I have studied supplements and companies that create supplements. I prescribe supplements based on a client’s so they get the most out of their investments.
The fourth area that people struggle with when it comes to seeing consistent results is lifting weights.
The questionnaire reveals that most people have no idea:
· what type of weight lifting program you need to do to build muscle/lose fat?
· which body parts should you work 1st?
· how many reps should you do?
· how many sets should you perform?
· how many days per week do you need to work-out?
· how long to rest between sets or exercises?
These just a few questions that a person must know the answer to if they want to lose fat and add lean body mass.
The fifth and final area that most people struggle with is how to apply knowledge.
With the abundance of you tube videos, online articles, & facebook trainers, there has never been a time in the history of fitness where more knowledge is at your finger tips.
The problem is that most people have no idea how to put everything together for themselves in order to see long lasting results.
Questions that needs to be asked are:
· do you know the ins and outs of the proper food intake?
· how much cardio
· what type of supplements do you need to take to maximize your time and money?
· what type of weight lifting program that you need to do to achieve the most amount of results in the shortest period of time?
If you don’t have a clear and concise answer to any of the questions above, then you will NOT see consistent results from working out.
Your results will be sporadic and minimal at best.
Let me ask you a question.
If I tried to come to your job and perform the job just like you with minimal or no training would I be successful?
Would I be able to perform the duties as quickly and efficiently as you?
Probably not, right?
So why would you think that it would be any different with you approaching health & fitness?
On the other hand, if I watched you for a few weeks and you trained me sharing your many years of knowledge & experience, then my chances of succeeded would be greatly increased, correct?
I’d like to invite you in for Goal Assessment with me. It won’t cost you anything, just 45 minutes of your time.
Your goals are worth 45 minutes right?
In this session I I will personally walk you through:
1) the foods that you should take in
2) what type of cardio you should do.
3) what supplements that you should take if any.
4) take out all the guess work of weightlifting and how to work-out properly decreasing time wasting and risk of injury.
5) finally, you will have the opportunity to learn some of my most effective exercise secrets that will help you unlock your genetic potential and lose 8-12lbs of unwanted fat in as little as 4 weeks.
Click the link HERE to reserve your spot for this FREE Goal Assessment TODAY!